Friday, May 11, 2007

cyber crop fun!!!

The cybercrop i entered over at embellished last weekend announced the winners today!!!!

i was SO HAPPY to see a forum buddy nicole won overall!(hi nicole!! i know u read my blog hehe)
her work was amazing and if im allowed to admit, i voted for her, then yep i did :) hehe
i also came equal 1st in one of the challenges i entered which was pretty cool!!

the thing that majorly sucks about the frame i made for the challenge, i posted it off to my mother on monday and well she didnt recieve it any day this week.........i am WISHING its not MIA!!! or else ill be severly pissed off as i made it specially for her!!!!! please let it be caught in mail and get there soon.
its sad i wanted her to get tons of pressies and suprises for mothers day but now she just gets my clock, ayeshas zebra pin and the grandkitties gift of a crystal mouse....
my mum HATES mice, scared to death of em so its a pretty funny present :) she will love it though cos she adores anabelle and sui and afterall they bought it!!!!
I just wanted her to get tons of cool stuf to take her mind off the fact that she has no mother this mothers day.
My beautiful most favourite family relative in the entire world, my nan ruby, who passed away in december. Its gunna be a tough sad mothers day this year, the first in many years i havnt visited her, with a gift to tell her how much i love her being my nan.
And probobaly the first since i could talk i couldnt wish her happy mothers day, i remember for years when we lived in tassie we would call her up on birthdays, mothers days, and pretty much once a week, just to talk to her, and mothers day was special, me and my brother would both yell or sing into the phone "happy mothers day nan"
i am sure she had a good laugh at us idiots~!!!! lol
she was just so cute, and i hate so much the fact i cant walk down to her house anymore to see her.
In a way i know this is gunna sound horrible but i just wish it was my other nan and not my bestest favourite one you know. please dont think me a horrible person for that, anybody reading this.

anyway enough babble from me.
happy mothers day to all the mothers out there for sunday, and have a great weekend

xxx

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yep, yep, you must think I stalk you, *lol*. I voted for you too. Congratulations on your win, you deserved it, loved your page.

xxxNic

scrapwitch said...

I HOPE YOUR PRESSY TURNS UP FOR YOUR MUM JODIE
and i voted for both of you..lol