Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Sunflowers

Isnt this flower just gorgeous?? Its so bright, sunny and cheerfull.
And today the weather is just that also, so its a great day to get it lol.
Ayesha bought me home this gorgeous flower, as a little cheer up present, shes always so thouhtfull and kind like that, such a beautiful soul she has.
I remember when we first started living together, she would bring me home flowers all the time, just because, they were always so beautiful, i love fresh flowers around the house.
Now that we have moved, its not as easy to get to the florist, i mean at the old place it was walking distance, now its a bus away.
But she still manages to suprise me, and cheer me up, and it worked.
made my day!
dont know why i deserve her, and her generous ways, but im happy i have her :)

No comments: