Saturday, May 5, 2007

Saturday...


so i had the most lazy quiet Saturday in ages.
i slept in till nearly 4...PM wow, that is super late, even for ME!!!
well i did awake early to let out anabelle who was crying at the door, for some sunshine lol.
but quickly went back to sleep.

I spent the day finishing off some of my dads birthday invites, they are looking so awesome.
If not repetitive....have to make close to 37 of them.
I am SO glad that my dad doesn't have hundreds of friends, and that our family is relatively small.
Or else id be screwed!!

I then spent tonight doing a page, which i love. of my gorgeous nephew AND gorgeous puppy.
Very happy with how it turned out.
and can you believe, NO BAM POP.......LOL.... yep getting over the addiction.

although i DID use it just last nite on a page i did for a forum buddy kyla! i hope she likes it.

here is the pic of the latest layout....
and yep its my first one SCANNED not photographed, i love how u can see so much detail in the scans, so glad i finally got a scanner, where have i been without one!!
Sunday i think will be a repeat of today, with less sleeping, more finishing of invites.
they are all hopefuly going postal MONDAY!!!
i cannot wait to get them out and done, then thats one less stress to worry about.
All ill have to do is the canvas, the finished "otp project" which im keeping secret till its done!!!!! well about 3 people know.....but u know what i mean. And then thats it for my dad.
im going to tassie in about 4 weeks......
exciting yes, but also not.....because well its TASMANIA, i despise it there, it makes me emotionally sick.
BUT then lots of loves live there so it is worth it.

anyway enough from me, goodnite

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a very AWESOME layout of your two Loves Akuti.. (oh sorry pussy cats close your ears)... love it!!