Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Finalllly...


So today, after months and months of submitting to various scrap mags
one of my pages got picked up for submission,
This morning when i opened the email, i thought oh here we go ANOTHER rejection and then i read it had been accepted, well i was BLOWN AWAY and shocked!!!!!!
im SO SO PROUD because its one of my personal fave layouts.
and it features my GORGEOUS nephew michael, so hes guna be famous in a magazine. lol
the mag wont be out for a few months, i have to post it in next week, with all the paper work.
i just am so happy to finally have something in print!!!!!
its been my ONE new years resolution this year, and for the first time in my LIFE i have succeded in attaining a set out goal.
I never set resolution goals, ok i lie, i always say "this year i will loose weight" or stuf like that, but by the first week of the year that ideas thrown out the window.
so it feels awesome to have achieved something ive set a goal for.
ya know?
It just means so much more to me than just getting a page in a mag, even more than anybody can understand or know, but its so special to me, so im stoked!!!!!!!!

so apart from that today, i had a appointment at my job network, it was average, as usual. but my lady shirley was so proud of me :) hehe.
then i met a forum buddy loz, which was pretty cool!!

tonight i watched saw 3, i LOVE all the saw movies, and this one has to of been the best ive seen yet.
it was DISGUSTING in parts, so gruesome, but it was just a great storyline and a real twist.
i suggest you rent it :0)

goodnite all. anybody actually read these? if so comment me!!!

xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl, thought I'd just stop by, have a sticky!
I just wanted to say how thrilled I am that you are going to be published! YAY for YOU!
You SO deserve it, your work is awesome!
Hope you're having a great day!
xo Luci

Nicole said...

This is a great page, and I can't wait to see it in print. Yay!!!!!!!!

scrapwitch said...

congrates on reaching your goal jodie...i cant wait to see your layout in sc

Anonymous said...

Heya Jodes!!!!

AWESOME work girl!!!

And lucky me gets to own pieces of your originals!haha...3 cheers for sm photo swap each month! lol

Scrappydi xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Jodie,
Of course I read your blog!! I just read the bit bout you meeting me! So happy you a getting your page published! You deserve it. The page you made for me was one of my fav's ever!

Melissa said...

Congrats. on your publication Jodie!!Wooooo Hoooooo! How exciting!